I'm thinking of quickly putting together a family trip to Europe in late December or the first week of January (kids are 14 and 19). Any suggestions of the best places to visit that time of year? Also, any recommendations for nice places to stay would be so appreciated! My husband and I have been to Florence, Venice, and we were in Paris a really long time ago. Thanks for any recommendations!
Family trip to Europe in late December
- 1 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 2 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 Estonia
- 5 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 9 Help with itenerary
- 10 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 11 Vacation rental in Provence
- 12 Trenitalia
- 13 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 Bruges B&Bs
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 19 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 24 portugal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy