I'm thinking of quickly putting together a family trip to Europe in late December or the first week of January (kids are 14 and 19). Any suggestions of the best places to visit that time of year? Also, any recommendations for nice places to stay would be so appreciated! My husband and I have been to Florence, Venice, and we were in Paris a really long time ago. Thanks for any recommendations!
Family trip to Europe in late December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 2 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 3 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 4 Calling home from abroad
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 7 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 8 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 9 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 10 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 14 Paris first then where?
- 15 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 16 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 17 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 18 CROATIA SPLIT
- 19 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours