I'm thinking of quickly putting together a family trip to Europe in late December or the first week of January (kids are 14 and 19). Any suggestions of the best places to visit that time of year? Also, any recommendations for nice places to stay would be so appreciated! My husband and I have been to Florence, Venice, and we were in Paris a really long time ago. Thanks for any recommendations!
Family trip to Europe in late December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 What to wear
- 9 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Back home problems with sim card
- 14 How do you find French food?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?