We are planning a family trip (2 adults, 2 children aged 9 and 11) to Berlin in June! We were planning on searching for apartments, as we prefer staying together in one accommodation and have sufficient space. Through a fellow Fodor member I found the following two apartments:
- Derag Livinghotels Großer Kurfürst: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/derag-livinghotel-grosser-kurfuerst-berlin/
- Adagio Kurfürstendamm: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/adagio-berlin-kurfurstendamm/
Which one do you think is better? Do you have other recommendations? A central location is of utmost importance. We want to do sightseeing, go shopping and go to the zoo!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Passport proplems
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome