We are planning a family trip (2 adults, 2 children aged 9 and 11) to Berlin in June! We were planning on searching for apartments, as we prefer staying together in one accommodation and have sufficient space. Through a fellow Fodor member I found the following two apartments:
- Derag Livinghotels Großer Kurfürst: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/derag-livinghotel-grosser-kurfuerst-berlin/
- Adagio Kurfürstendamm: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/adagio-berlin-kurfurstendamm/
Which one do you think is better? Do you have other recommendations? A central location is of utmost importance. We want to do sightseeing, go shopping and go to the zoo!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 10 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 Paris to Bordeaux
- 13 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 17 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Private Ephesus Tour Companies