We are planning a family trip (2 adults, 2 children aged 9 and 11) to Berlin in June! We were planning on searching for apartments, as we prefer staying together in one accommodation and have sufficient space. Through a fellow Fodor member I found the following two apartments:
- Derag Livinghotels Großer Kurfürst: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/derag-livinghotel-grosser-kurfuerst-berlin/
- Adagio Kurfürstendamm: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/adagio-berlin-kurfurstendamm/
Which one do you think is better? Do you have other recommendations? A central location is of utmost importance. We want to do sightseeing, go shopping and go to the zoo!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 7 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 15 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 16 European Vacation 2017
- 17 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 18 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 19 Need help in completing trip details
- 20 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 21 Which area to stay in London
- 22 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 Madrid food advice needed
- 25 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona