We are planning a family trip (2 adults, 2 children aged 9 and 11) to Berlin in June! We were planning on searching for apartments, as we prefer staying together in one accommodation and have sufficient space. Through a fellow Fodor member I found the following two apartments:
- Derag Livinghotels Großer Kurfürst: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/derag-livinghotel-grosser-kurfuerst-berlin/
- Adagio Kurfürstendamm: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/adagio-berlin-kurfurstendamm/
Which one do you think is better? Do you have other recommendations? A central location is of utmost importance. We want to do sightseeing, go shopping and go to the zoo!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 체리바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 6 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 7 Safety in Rome
- 8 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Greek Village
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Apartment Montreux area
- 17 Uber vs. TfL
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 20 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 21 base in brussels
- 22 Rome or Venice first
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 25 Berlin