I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for my family (children ages 8 & 9) for July 2014... London (7 days), Paris (7 days), and Ireland (7 days). For a summer trip, when is the best time to purchase air travel? Late fall? And, what is the best/recommended route? I am considering Paris first because it will get warmer later in the summer. Any must-do side trips for children? Any suggestions for family travel relating to these destinations would be greatly appreciated!
Family Travel - London, Paris, Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 5 Three for the road
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 8 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 9 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 10 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 20 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 25 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?