We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 7 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 13 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 Trip report European honeymoon
- 19 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 20 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 21 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 22 Alhambra
- 23 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 24 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 25 Balloch to the Isle of Skye