We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 2 Porto in January
- 3 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 11 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 12 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 13 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 14 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 15 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 16 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 17 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 18 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day