We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 M@f!! : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 D&G : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 alcazar question and seville advice
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 6 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Anniversary trip to France
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik