We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Family Travel in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Italy Countryside
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 French Basque region
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Vegan in Germany?
- 15 VISA question
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 19 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 25 biking tours in Italy?