We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 2 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Acorn TV
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 We're here!
- 13 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 6-7 Days in France
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 25 Bremerhaven and environs