We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Not Helsinki?
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 11 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 14 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Iceland Day 5
- 17 Holland/France/Spain
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 20 Montenegro in September
- 21 3 week stay in Scotland
- 22 Paris, France
- 23 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 24 sfo to europe
- 25 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments