We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 2 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 3 3 days with a Swindon base
- 4 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 5 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 6 What Greek islands should I visit
- 7 baltic capitals
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 14 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 15 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 16 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 19 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 20 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 25 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers