We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Family Travel in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Spain and Portugal return
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cruise the River Shannon
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe