We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 3 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 4 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 5 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 6 Where to stop along the way
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 10 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 11 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 12 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 16 Puglia Experiences
- 17 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 18 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 19 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 20 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 21 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 22 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Relaxing destinations?