We are going to be in Provence for the month of June and we're looking for places to stay that would be centrally located and suit our family's needs. We have an 8-year-old and two active seniors in our group. We want to visit Avignon and Arles but are also interested in a place that has a pool, children's activities and, of course, good food. Family resorts are ok as long as the accomodations are good. We have no idea about travel times and distances as this will be our first visit. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Family Travel in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 9 Traveling in France by train
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 18 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Sicily - not a trip report
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?