I am posting here as I could not find anything online. I am looking for a family suite or serviced apartment with 4 beds (5 people) in Rome, preferably in Monti or Trastevere, for next month.
Do you know of anything good for up to ~400-500EUR per night?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Aix Provence
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 14 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 15 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 One night in Rome
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 How the kids age calculated
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice