I am posting here as I could not find anything online. I am looking for a family suite or serviced apartment with 4 beds (5 people) in Rome, preferably in Monti or Trastevere, for next month.
Do you know of anything good for up to ~400-500EUR per night?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 vienna
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Italy