I am posting here as I could not find anything online. I am looking for a family suite or serviced apartment with 4 beds (5 people) in Rome, preferably in Monti or Trastevere, for next month.
Do you know of anything good for up to ~400-500EUR per night?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 6 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 10 Praiano
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 Rome-Itinerary
- 16 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 17 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Rome to venice
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 22 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 23 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk