I am posting here as I could not find anything online. I am looking for a family suite or serviced apartment with 4 beds (5 people) in Rome, preferably in Monti or Trastevere, for next month.
Do you know of anything good for up to ~400-500EUR per night?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 4 Final Four
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges