I don't care so much about Michelin Guide ratings, what I would love to find is an authentic family restaurant where dishes are served family style in courses. Perhaps there is not even a menu, but a per person price and they serve what they are cooking that day. Will we find that or will we have to score an invitation to someone's home for Sunday dinner to experience an authentic Italian meal?
Family Style Restaurant in Rome or Ravello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Back home problems with sim card
- 5 Budapest
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?