I don't care so much about Michelin Guide ratings, what I would love to find is an authentic family restaurant where dishes are served family style in courses. Perhaps there is not even a menu, but a per person price and they serve what they are cooking that day. Will we find that or will we have to score an invitation to someone's home for Sunday dinner to experience an authentic Italian meal?
Family Style Restaurant in Rome or Ravello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Need help with itinerary
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Cyprus photo gallery
- 6 Schengen rule made easy
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 First Trip to Europe
- 9 One month (ish) in Spain
- 10 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 19 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 25 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights