I don't care so much about Michelin Guide ratings, what I would love to find is an authentic family restaurant where dishes are served family style in courses. Perhaps there is not even a menu, but a per person price and they serve what they are cooking that day. Will we find that or will we have to score an invitation to someone's home for Sunday dinner to experience an authentic Italian meal?
Family Style Restaurant in Rome or Ravello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Need advice for this
- 8 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 9 Welcome
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 one last portugal car rental question
- 13 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 14 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam