I don't care so much about Michelin Guide ratings, what I would love to find is an authentic family restaurant where dishes are served family style in courses. Perhaps there is not even a menu, but a per person price and they serve what they are cooking that day. Will we find that or will we have to score an invitation to someone's home for Sunday dinner to experience an authentic Italian meal?
Family Style Restaurant in Rome or Ravello?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily 10 days
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 14 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 First time traveler to Ireland
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.