My husband has a conference in July at the Palais Des Congres. Our family of four (including teens) and another family of 5 (including teens) hope to add our 5 night vacation to his business. What would you suggest in the area? We are open to luxury apartment options. The other family has been to Paris before and loved the Renaissance Trocadero. However, we would need at least four rooms and they are currently at 389 euro a night. That's a bit much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PHILIPPINE VACATION for a GROUP
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel