My husband has a conference in July at the Palais Des Congres. Our family of four (including teens) and another family of 5 (including teens) hope to add our 5 night vacation to his business. What would you suggest in the area? We are open to luxury apartment options. The other family has been to Paris before and loved the Renaissance Trocadero. However, we would need at least four rooms and they are currently at 389 euro a night. That's a bit much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 4 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France