My husband has a conference in July at the Palais Des Congres. Our family of four (including teens) and another family of 5 (including teens) hope to add our 5 night vacation to his business. What would you suggest in the area? We are open to luxury apartment options. The other family has been to Paris before and loved the Renaissance Trocadero. However, we would need at least four rooms and they are currently at 389 euro a night. That's a bit much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer TECH SUPPORT NUMBER 1 800:681:7208 HP Printer SETUP HELP
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 10 days in London in early December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 20 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 24 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!