We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 4 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 5 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 6 4 days each in London and Paris
- 7 A few more questions about Brittany
- 8 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes