We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Family skiing Europe
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Portugal in September
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Europe with young teens
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions