We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 2 Madrid city centre?
- 3 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 counselling in West London
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 13 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 15 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 16 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 17 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 18 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 19 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Puglia
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises