We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Family skiing Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 Airport to Piraeus
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 Day trips from Seville
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 17 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 18 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 21 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Riga 2014
- 24 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?