We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Electrical Power Conversion
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Douro Valley in January?
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 16 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 24 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 25 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?