We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 3 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 4 please revew provence agenda
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 Lake Como - basta!
- 7 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 8 European travel, what to see?
- 9 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 12 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 15 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 16 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 17 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 18 What train stop in Salerno?
- 19 Norway in November
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 23 Bilboa to Madrid
- 24 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 25 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?