We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 Edinburgh to Skye
- 11 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151