We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Short Trip in July
- 4 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 10 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 11 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 20 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 21 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 22 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 23 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 24 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?