We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 고바카라
- 2 tipping
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Germany
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades