We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 3 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 4 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 5 Berlin Itinerary
- 6 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 9 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 10 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 11 Toll roads in Italy
- 12 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 13 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 14 what to do in florence
- 15 Munich to Milan via train
- 16 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 17 Must do/see in Rome
- 18 Winery tours
- 19 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 20 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 21 What train pass for Paris?
- 22 Buy back lease program?
- 23 10 days in spain
- 24 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 25 Rome Walking Guide