We are a group of 20 people - (4 families) looking to find a good value ski break over the New Year or mid-term (9th February 2012.) or even the end of March 23rd as we are limited to school holidays.
We have all skied before so range from lower intermediate to black slopes. The youngest kids are 10.
We hope to fly from Ireland Dublin or Cork and can get flights to Geneva, Munich or Milan at a good price - we are looking for any suggestions on where to ski for the best value.
We would like a resort suitable for families but with a good apres-ski - We are open to staying in apartments or hotels, houses/chalets whatever is best value.
Any advise would be of help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Seville in late January
- 4 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Italy in October
- 13 Well, I'm always warning people
- 14 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 15 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 18 Cork or Galway?
- 19 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 25 3 days to spend in europe