My husband and I are attending a family reunion in a small town called Mikolajowice (near Tarnow) in mid May. After the reunion we have several days before we head home to Canada. We were in Krakow several years ago, enjoyed it a lot, we don't want to spend more time in Krakow, would like to see something new. We were thinking about a few days in Tatras mountains, Zakopane is one option. Does anyone have suggestions about sights to see in the area? We like history, natural sights and we will have a car. I have been looking at Zakopane, found Zakopane Tours and Gothic Trail Tour which looks interesting. Has anyone out there visited this area of Poland and have suggestions to offer?
Family Reunion near Tarnow Poland - extra days afterwards in Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Budget for 3 Month's
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls