My husband and I are attending a family reunion in a small town called Mikolajowice (near Tarnow) in mid May. After the reunion we have several days before we head home to Canada. We were in Krakow several years ago, enjoyed it a lot, we don't want to spend more time in Krakow, would like to see something new. We were thinking about a few days in Tatras mountains, Zakopane is one option. Does anyone have suggestions about sights to see in the area? We like history, natural sights and we will have a car. I have been looking at Zakopane, found Zakopane Tours and Gothic Trail Tour which looks interesting. Has anyone out there visited this area of Poland and have suggestions to offer?
Family Reunion near Tarnow Poland - extra days afterwards in Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Welcome
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 11 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Location of hotel in Rome
- 15 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Need advice for this
- 18 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions