My husband and I are attending a family reunion in a small town called Mikolajowice (near Tarnow) in mid May. After the reunion we have several days before we head home to Canada. We were in Krakow several years ago, enjoyed it a lot, we don't want to spend more time in Krakow, would like to see something new. We were thinking about a few days in Tatras mountains, Zakopane is one option. Does anyone have suggestions about sights to see in the area? We like history, natural sights and we will have a car. I have been looking at Zakopane, found Zakopane Tours and Gothic Trail Tour which looks interesting. Has anyone out there visited this area of Poland and have suggestions to offer?
Family Reunion near Tarnow Poland - extra days afterwards in Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist