My husband and I are attending a family reunion in a small town called Mikolajowice (near Tarnow) in mid May. After the reunion we have several days before we head home to Canada. We were in Krakow several years ago, enjoyed it a lot, we don't want to spend more time in Krakow, would like to see something new. We were thinking about a few days in Tatras mountains, Zakopane is one option. Does anyone have suggestions about sights to see in the area? We like history, natural sights and we will have a car. I have been looking at Zakopane, found Zakopane Tours and Gothic Trail Tour which looks interesting. Has anyone out there visited this area of Poland and have suggestions to offer?
Family Reunion near Tarnow Poland - extra days afterwards in Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 2 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 7 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 8 Athens and which islands?
- 9 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 10 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 13 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 14 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 19 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 20 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 21 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 22 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 23 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 24 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 25 Trans-Siberian Railway