My family and I are planning an extended trip to Europe. Approximatley 3 months each in France, Italy and Spain and 1 month in the UK. I have read a number of comments regarding luggage and the recommendation of taking only carry on. We of course plan to do laundry but I am dubious that we can pack for the variety of experiences in carry on only. I do, however, appreciated the arguments for it.
Does anyone have any experience traveling for a more extended time with kids? My kids are 8 & 10. I would love any to glean from your experiences.
Thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 quickest way to Prague
- 19 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary