Six of us (parents and 4 children aged 15, 13, 7 and 4) will be flying from JFK to Milan on March 31 2015 and returning on April 12th.
Need some advice from the Fodors gurus about the following questions:
1. How should we divide our time between the top destinations in Italy? (Because of our younger kids, we won't be interested in any nightlife, fashion, Operas etc)
2. What's the best way to travel within Italy? (rent a car, train, combination)
3. If train, then should we buy a pass or pay as we go?
4. Any good places to search for vacation rentals or apartments? We avoid hotels.
5. What's the best way to navigate inside the city? Cab? Bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 월드카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 4 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 13 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 14 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 20 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 25 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions