Six of us (parents and 4 children aged 15, 13, 7 and 4) will be flying from JFK to Milan on March 31 2015 and returning on April 12th.
Need some advice from the Fodors gurus about the following questions:
1. How should we divide our time between the top destinations in Italy? (Because of our younger kids, we won't be interested in any nightlife, fashion, Operas etc)
2. What's the best way to travel within Italy? (rent a car, train, combination)
3. If train, then should we buy a pass or pay as we go?
4. Any good places to search for vacation rentals or apartments? We avoid hotels.
5. What's the best way to navigate inside the city? Cab? Bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트▩인터넷바카라추천
- 2 HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights