My husband and I will be in London for four nights with our 2 children (age 11 and 9) June 2-6. We arrive at Gatwick airport from Nantes, France.
I am looking for advice as to where to stay, as I not familiar with London, and suggestions on things to do. I have narrowed down to 2 flats thru airbnb. One in Pimlico and another in Camden. Are these far from the main city?
Also, we want to go to the London Eye, a Harry Potter Tour of some sort, a boat tour, and a visit to the London Science Museum, the British Museum and the Natural History Museum. My 9yr old son wants to see a soccer/football game or at least visit a stadium. I need some help with this one.
Any help or advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 3 Praiana to Positano
- 4 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Scotland and London 21 days
- 8 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 9 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 Venice
- 12 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona