My husband and I will be in London for four nights with our 2 children (age 11 and 9) June 2-6. We arrive at Gatwick airport from Nantes, France.
I am looking for advice as to where to stay, as I not familiar with London, and suggestions on things to do. I have narrowed down to 2 flats thru airbnb. One in Pimlico and another in Camden. Are these far from the main city?
Also, we want to go to the London Eye, a Harry Potter Tour of some sort, a boat tour, and a visit to the London Science Museum, the British Museum and the Natural History Museum. My 9yr old son wants to see a soccer/football game or at least visit a stadium. I need some help with this one.
Any help or advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 Vatican tour
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Day in Capri
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 TSA Precheck
- 14 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!