We are looking for family lodging in Grindelwald, Gimmelwald, Wengen or Murren Switzerland for several nights. The family includes grandparents, parents and teenagers. A farm guest house would be perfect. Is this even possible?
Thanks for any insights, island_breeze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 limousine services - milan - rome
- 5 Regarding Residence Permit
- 6 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Homesaty
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 11 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 12 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 Route des Vins
- 15 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 16 2 days in Florence
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 20 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?
Family lodging needed in Grindelwald, Gimmelwald, Wengen or Murren