We are looking for family lodging in Grindelwald, Gimmelwald, Wengen or Murren Switzerland for several nights. The family includes grandparents, parents and teenagers. A farm guest house would be perfect. Is this even possible?
Thanks for any insights, island_breeze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 7 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
Family lodging needed in Grindelwald, Gimmelwald, Wengen or Murren