We are looking for family lodging in Grindelwald, Gimmelwald, Wengen or Murren Switzerland for several nights. The family includes grandparents, parents and teenagers. A farm guest house would be perfect. Is this even possible?
Thanks for any insights, island_breeze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 4 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 12 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 13 Walking itinerary in England?
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 16 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 Day trips around Vienna
- 19 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Vacation
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Praiano hotel question
Family lodging needed in Grindelwald, Gimmelwald, Wengen or Murren