My family (I, my wife, and our 10 & 11 year old sons) are planning an 8 day trip to Iceland in late July. Thoughts on hotels (Hotel Reykjavik (family rooms) and Oak Hotel are two that have caught my eye). Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Kraków - Crystal & Polish Pottery
- 3 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 4 10 days in andalucia spain
- 5 Train Rome to Florence
- 6 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 7 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 8 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 9 Cadiz or Malaga
- 10 Short break over xmas - where?
- 11 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 15 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 16 What area of Venice to stay?
- 17 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 18 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
- 19 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 22 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 23 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 24 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 25 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.