My family (I, my wife, and our 10 & 11 year old sons) are planning an 8 day trip to Iceland in late July. Thoughts on hotels (Hotel Reykjavik (family rooms) and Oak Hotel are two that have caught my eye). Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 4 Prague old town
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 9 Train Ticket Help
- 10 Home base for a month in France?
- 11 5 Days in Dublin
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 14 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Bordeaux TRIP
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 24 Munich restaurant recs
- 25 Norway accessories and must have