My family (I, my wife, and our 10 & 11 year old sons) are planning an 8 day trip to Iceland in late July. Thoughts on hotels (Hotel Reykjavik (family rooms) and Oak Hotel are two that have caught my eye). Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 4 Munich
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 Northern lights in December
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 What to expect over Christmas
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 Budapest
- 14 First time in France
- 15 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Rome
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 24 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days