I was hoping someone could reccomend a good hotel or apartment for a couple and little boy 1.5 years old. we will be in madrid in june for 2 nights on the way to the south and will have a car so would like parking nearby or at the hotel but also be close to all the sights if possible (or a metro station). I am strugglign to find one I like online...
Family hotel or aprtment in madrid with car parking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain traffic tickets
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 Salzburg and day trips
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 6 Reputable Tours
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 11 Germany Questions
- 12 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 21 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 24 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 25 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids