I was hoping someone could reccomend a good hotel or apartment for a couple and little boy 1.5 years old. we will be in madrid in june for 2 nights on the way to the south and will have a car so would like parking nearby or at the hotel but also be close to all the sights if possible (or a metro station). I am strugglign to find one I like online...
Family hotel or aprtment in madrid with car parking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 2 Snorkling around Var?
- 3 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 4 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 5 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 6 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 10 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 11 Is Capri overrated?
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Need help with our itinerary
- 14 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 15 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 16 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 17 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 20 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 21 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 23 9 days on amalfi coast
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 North Coast Cornwall Walks