My name is Mira Melbert and I am a German student at the University of Bologna in Italy. For my master thesis I prepare a business plan for a hostel specialised for families. In order to understand the travel patterns and preferences of families that travel with children, I created a survey addressed to European families with one or more children! Answering the questionnaire does not take longer than 4 minutes! You can find it on the following link:
Thank you very much in advance for answering the survey!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 2 Rent a Car?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 8 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 9 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 Zadar or Sibenik
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 17 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 18 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 19 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 25 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)