Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 1 week Tuscany in November
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 Gtg San Antonio
- 8 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 9 Airbnb scam
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 12 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 15 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 16 Italy trip advice
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 19 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland