Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Dordogne in October
- 10 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 11 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Calling home from abroad
- 22 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento