Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 London tube
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay