Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 8 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 9 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 13 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 Belfast to Scotland help
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization