Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?