Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 2 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 3 Ireland train system: first class??
- 4 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 7 9 days in switzerland
- 8 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 9 Barcelona and places around
- 10 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 11 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 12 Cookware in France
- 13 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 14 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 apartment
- 17 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 18 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 19 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna