Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Amalfi Coast in October
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 London for Free
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 7 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 8 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 9 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 16 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 22 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 23 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?