Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Italy Spending Budget
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 9 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 10 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!