Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 2 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 8 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 9 Help me with this trip
- 10 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 13 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 19 Best london location to stay?
- 20 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 21 A guide to Madrid
- 22 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 VIGO, SPAIN
- 25 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area