Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?