Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 American Express
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 23 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam