Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 7 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Hotel in Paris
- 14 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 15 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 16 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 Alhambra questions
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?