Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a family friendly area of Trastevere to rent a flat for a week? We really enjoyed staying in Trastevere as it was close enough to visit the sites but felt more peaceful and away from the tourism. Ideally I'm hoping to find a place in close proximity to a playground where our daughter can olaybwith other kids and a larger grocery store, Standa or the like. Easy access to tourist sites is not as important as being a kid friendly. We liked the area near Piazza San Cosimato, it was nice To have access to the open air market there. Greatly appreciative of any advice! Also if anyone has rented a great family friendly flat, I'd love to hear about it!
Family friendly flat rental in Trastevere / Rome? Which area w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 4 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 8 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 10 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 11 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 12 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 13 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 16 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 17 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 18 Where to stay in London
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 21 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Schladming, Austria