Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on Italian or French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great restaurants in Italy
- 2 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 rail pass
- 8 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 9 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 10 Age for booking a hotel?
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 13 The Vatican Latest
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 18 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 25 Germany and Switzerland