Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 Day Trips from Paris
- 4 London Pass
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 10 A Week in Spain
- 11 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 12 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 16 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 17 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 18 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 19 week in scotland
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 22 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 23 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 24 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 25 Rocamaxour