Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 2 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 3 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 6 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 7 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 8 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 9 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 12 Hotels in old Rome
- 13 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 14 Car rental at Athens airport
- 15 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 16 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 18 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 19 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 20 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 21 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 22 Turkey - Live report
- 23 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 24 Wish me luck please
- 25 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain