Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 What to wear
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales