Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 4 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 5 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 8 Ireland driving vacation
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 Late night train from Prague
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 15 Theater in London
- 16 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 17 Tour Group Operators
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 Islands in mid October
- 20 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 24 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 25 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!