Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Bus/buses
- 2 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 5 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 6 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 7 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 8 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 11 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 17 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 18 Restaurants in Venice
- 19 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 20 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 21 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 22 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 23 Plaza on the River, London?
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 Chip and Pin