Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 London at Easter
- 5 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 19 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Euro Train