Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Stay near Paris
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 13 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 14 Koper to Trieste
- 15 Trieste and Koper
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March