Good morning, I am looking for resort recommendations along the French or Italian riviera for next June. We have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looking for beach and pool, not overly expensive. Also easy access to Nice for our flight home. We will have travelled about 10 days and we want to end our vacation on a quieter, low key note. Thank you.
Family friendly beach resort on French/Italian riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dining in Brussels
- 2 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 3 Siena Favorites?
- 4 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 5 Sienna at night
- 6 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 7 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 8 Car Rental Prague to Krakow
- 9 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 using airbnb for the first time...
- 14 White Villages base?
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 17 Cornwall or Paris?
- 18 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 2 full days in Paris
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?