I plan to visit the Lake Bled area the last week of September/first week of October. What are the day time temperatures for that time of year? Will the foliage have already turned (and fallen)? I'm trying to determine whether or not we should skip this area. We'll be driving from Rovinj to Bled and then on to Ljubljana. What are your thoughts?
Fall Weather - Lake Bled
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Getting cash in Spain
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 11 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 12 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 13 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 14 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 15 How long in Venice?
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 19 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice