I plan to visit the Lake Bled area the last week of September/first week of October. What are the day time temperatures for that time of year? Will the foliage have already turned (and fallen)? I'm trying to determine whether or not we should skip this area. We'll be driving from Rovinj to Bled and then on to Ljubljana. What are your thoughts?
Fall Weather - Lake Bled
- 1 Cuenca or Toledo
- 2 Last monte Paris apartment
- 3 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Nice
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train tickets
- 24 San Lorenzo Market
- 25 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?