I plan to visit the Lake Bled area the last week of September/first week of October. What are the day time temperatures for that time of year? Will the foliage have already turned (and fallen)? I'm trying to determine whether or not we should skip this area. We'll be driving from Rovinj to Bled and then on to Ljubljana. What are your thoughts?
Fall Weather - Lake Bled
- 1 RHK's heading to Europe
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Planning my trip to Italy
- 4 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 5 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 8 Driving in Genoa
- 9 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 10 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 11 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Istanbul Hotels
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 18 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 East coast trains
- 24 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?