Hello All! I'm new to fodors, but not new to travel. What a great community you guys have here!!! I'm planning a 7-night trip in September to Belgium and the netherlands. Definitely want to do 2 nights in Brugge, 1 night in Brussels, and 1 night in Amsterdam on the last night of the trip. That leaves 3 more nights. What do you suggest that would make sense logistically?
Fall trip to Belgium and Netherlands - Help!
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 florence hotel
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 7 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 12 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 13 My Journey Through Europe
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 What is the best food in France?
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey