Can anyone give me an idea of when to expect the best in fall color viewing throughout Central Europe? My primary interest would be in the various regions of Germany...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 4 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 5 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 6 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 7 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 8 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 9 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 10 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 11 Finalizing Itinerary
- 12 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 13 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 14 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 15 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 16 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 17 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 18 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 19 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 20 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 21 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens