Can anyone give me an idea of when to expect the best in fall color viewing throughout Central Europe? My primary interest would be in the various regions of Germany...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 4 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 5 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Chania
- 10 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 11 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 25 Now to Madrid