Can anyone give me an idea of when to expect the best in fall color viewing throughout Central Europe? My primary interest would be in the various regions of Germany...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 3 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 10 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 13 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 14 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 15 Skye to Edinburgh
- 16 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Flat in London
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 24 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik