Anyone spend any time in Falkenberg or the surrounding area? We are doing a little family research in that area but what else is available?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany Visa for conference
- 2 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 3 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Wedding in Italy
- 6 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 7 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 8 travel to western Europe from India
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 11 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 12 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 13 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 14 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 15 I'm in a funk
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 17 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 18 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 20 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 21 stop in lisboa or not
- 22 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 25 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome