Anyone spend any time in Falkenberg or the surrounding area? We are doing a little family research in that area but what else is available?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 5 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Christmas in London
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 14 Norway Advice
- 15 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 16 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 17 Winter in Paris
- 18 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 19 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 20 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 21 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 22 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 23 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 24 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!