Anyone spend any time in Falkenberg or the surrounding area? We are doing a little family research in that area but what else is available?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Rental car while in Ireland
- 8 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 9 Hotels that we found special
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 12 St Germain
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 First Time to UK since 2001
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 17 Too many Trip Reports
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris