Any good factory outlet in milan/venice/switzerland? We are interested in brands like Prada, Gucci, Miu Miu, Ferragamo. I know of the outlet shopping -Fidenza Village but it does not really has the brands that i like. However, we will be in milan/venice during the christmas period from 24-28 dec. and swiss from 28-2 jan. Is fox town a good place to shop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 5 Alsace to Austria?
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 21 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Globus Iberian Tour
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?