Any good factory outlet in milan/venice/switzerland? We are interested in brands like Prada, Gucci, Miu Miu, Ferragamo. I know of the outlet shopping -Fidenza Village but it does not really has the brands that i like. However, we will be in milan/venice during the christmas period from 24-28 dec. and swiss from 28-2 jan. Is fox town a good place to shop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 21 Madrird and Seville
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)