I am traveling to Paris for 6 days at the end of March. We will be staying at the HOTEL du LOUVRE. I am very interested in finding fabric stores to visit. I've never been to Paris, so I'm not at all familiar with the city. I am, however, very good at navigating and finding my way around.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage