My boyfriend is travelling for a work "offsite" (aka excuse for a party) to Amsterdam in June (21-24). I am planning on joining him there. However, since he would be sharing a room with a colleague, I will need to make my own lodging arrangements. I would like the place to be as close to his hotel as possible, so that we/he can attend office functions easily and head to our hotel conveniently (and late at night).
His hotel is not finalised yet, but it will be one of these three:
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Oosterdokseiland 4 1011 DK Amsterdam
NH Barbizon Palace Prins
Hendrikkade 59-72 1012 AD Amsterdam
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
Damrak 1-5 1012 LG Amsterdam
I can see that these are pretty pricey and touristy locations which I would not otherwise prefer (I would prefer Vondelpaark or Jordaan). However, does anyone have suggestions for a hotel maybe <15 minutes walking from these places, and fairly affordable - maybe <100 euros a night for 2 people?
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 AVE train tickets questions.
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Prague on a budget...
- 18 December in Slovenia
- 19 Itinerary help please!
- 20 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 21 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...