My boyfriend is travelling for a work "offsite" (aka excuse for a party) to Amsterdam in June (21-24). I am planning on joining him there. However, since he would be sharing a room with a colleague, I will need to make my own lodging arrangements. I would like the place to be as close to his hotel as possible, so that we/he can attend office functions easily and head to our hotel conveniently (and late at night).
His hotel is not finalised yet, but it will be one of these three:
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Oosterdokseiland 4 1011 DK Amsterdam
NH Barbizon Palace Prins
Hendrikkade 59-72 1012 AD Amsterdam
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
Damrak 1-5 1012 LG Amsterdam
I can see that these are pretty pricey and touristy locations which I would not otherwise prefer (I would prefer Vondelpaark or Jordaan). However, does anyone have suggestions for a hotel maybe <15 minutes walking from these places, and fairly affordable - maybe <100 euros a night for 2 people?
Any recommendations would be great!
Extremely location specific Amsterdam hotel rquirements!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 3 Great restaurants in Italy
- 4 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 5 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 13 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 14 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 Germany and Switzerland
- 17 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 20 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 23 help regarding removal firm in london
- 24 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?