My boyfriend is travelling for a work "offsite" (aka excuse for a party) to Amsterdam in June (21-24). I am planning on joining him there. However, since he would be sharing a room with a colleague, I will need to make my own lodging arrangements. I would like the place to be as close to his hotel as possible, so that we/he can attend office functions easily and head to our hotel conveniently (and late at night).
His hotel is not finalised yet, but it will be one of these three:
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Oosterdokseiland 4 1011 DK Amsterdam
NH Barbizon Palace Prins
Hendrikkade 59-72 1012 AD Amsterdam
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
Damrak 1-5 1012 LG Amsterdam
I can see that these are pretty pricey and touristy locations which I would not otherwise prefer (I would prefer Vondelpaark or Jordaan). However, does anyone have suggestions for a hotel maybe <15 minutes walking from these places, and fairly affordable - maybe <100 euros a night for 2 people?
Any recommendations would be great!
Extremely location specific Amsterdam hotel rquirements!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 16 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 4-6 weeks
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer