My boyfriend is travelling for a work "offsite" (aka excuse for a party) to Amsterdam in June (21-24). I am planning on joining him there. However, since he would be sharing a room with a colleague, I will need to make my own lodging arrangements. I would like the place to be as close to his hotel as possible, so that we/he can attend office functions easily and head to our hotel conveniently (and late at night).
His hotel is not finalised yet, but it will be one of these three:
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Oosterdokseiland 4 1011 DK Amsterdam
NH Barbizon Palace Prins
Hendrikkade 59-72 1012 AD Amsterdam
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
Damrak 1-5 1012 LG Amsterdam
I can see that these are pretty pricey and touristy locations which I would not otherwise prefer (I would prefer Vondelpaark or Jordaan). However, does anyone have suggestions for a hotel maybe <15 minutes walking from these places, and fairly affordable - maybe <100 euros a night for 2 people?
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?