My boyfriend is travelling for a work "offsite" (aka excuse for a party) to Amsterdam in June (21-24). I am planning on joining him there. However, since he would be sharing a room with a colleague, I will need to make my own lodging arrangements. I would like the place to be as close to his hotel as possible, so that we/he can attend office functions easily and head to our hotel conveniently (and late at night).
His hotel is not finalised yet, but it will be one of these three:
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Oosterdokseiland 4 1011 DK Amsterdam
NH Barbizon Palace Prins
Hendrikkade 59-72 1012 AD Amsterdam
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
Damrak 1-5 1012 LG Amsterdam
I can see that these are pretty pricey and touristy locations which I would not otherwise prefer (I would prefer Vondelpaark or Jordaan). However, does anyone have suggestions for a hotel maybe <15 minutes walking from these places, and fairly affordable - maybe <100 euros a night for 2 people?
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 6-7 Days in France
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!