Hi all again!
Only a month left until I leave for Greece/Turkey and I had to make some changes to the Ephesus/Cappadocia part of the trip. Instead or arriving in the morning our first day in Cappadocia, now we don't get there until late afternoon. The next two days we have a private guide to explore the area and have a balloon ride booked. On the third day - should we take an evening (19:15) flight to Istanbul to enjoy another day in Cappadocia or would the time be better spent settling in in Istanbul? We do have 5 days/6 nights in Istanbul.
Just curious for peoples thoughts - I'm leaning towards the third day in Cappadocia.
And, since I am soliciting opinions, would it be manageable/suggested to go to Aphrodisia after a private morning tour of Ephesus or should we relax and check our Sirince instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 2 3 days solo in London
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Prem fares (again)
- 6 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 9 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 12 Chania
- 13 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 17 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 18 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 19 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
Hi all again!