Hi all again!
Only a month left until I leave for Greece/Turkey and I had to make some changes to the Ephesus/Cappadocia part of the trip. Instead or arriving in the morning our first day in Cappadocia, now we don't get there until late afternoon. The next two days we have a private guide to explore the area and have a balloon ride booked. On the third day - should we take an evening (19:15) flight to Istanbul to enjoy another day in Cappadocia or would the time be better spent settling in in Istanbul? We do have 5 days/6 nights in Istanbul.
Just curious for peoples thoughts - I'm leaning towards the third day in Cappadocia.
And, since I am soliciting opinions, would it be manageable/suggested to go to Aphrodisia after a private morning tour of Ephesus or should we relax and check our Sirince instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ascend-garcinia/
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Athens
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 17 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 21 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations
Hi all again!