Hi all again!
Only a month left until I leave for Greece/Turkey and I had to make some changes to the Ephesus/Cappadocia part of the trip. Instead or arriving in the morning our first day in Cappadocia, now we don't get there until late afternoon. The next two days we have a private guide to explore the area and have a balloon ride booked. On the third day - should we take an evening (19:15) flight to Istanbul to enjoy another day in Cappadocia or would the time be better spent settling in in Istanbul? We do have 5 days/6 nights in Istanbul.
Just curious for peoples thoughts - I'm leaning towards the third day in Cappadocia.
And, since I am soliciting opinions, would it be manageable/suggested to go to Aphrodisia after a private morning tour of Ephesus or should we relax and check our Sirince instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 2 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 3 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 7 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 8 Lyon france-- rental car
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Greece mainland and islands
- 17 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 20 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 23 Oyster card?
- 24 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
Hi all again!