Hi all again!
Only a month left until I leave for Greece/Turkey and I had to make some changes to the Ephesus/Cappadocia part of the trip. Instead or arriving in the morning our first day in Cappadocia, now we don't get there until late afternoon. The next two days we have a private guide to explore the area and have a balloon ride booked. On the third day - should we take an evening (19:15) flight to Istanbul to enjoy another day in Cappadocia or would the time be better spent settling in in Istanbul? We do have 5 days/6 nights in Istanbul.
Just curious for peoples thoughts - I'm leaning towards the third day in Cappadocia.
And, since I am soliciting opinions, would it be manageable/suggested to go to Aphrodisia after a private morning tour of Ephesus or should we relax and check our Sirince instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼＼『▣』 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 『▣』＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 와와카지노＼＼『▣』 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 『▣』＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 온라인카지노＼＼『▣』 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 『▣』＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 6 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Croatia trip Planning
- 15 Norway -Trips
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 18 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 19 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
Hi all again!