I just came back from a trip to NYC where I used my iPhone mostly as a GPS and using CityMaps2Go--which I LOVED!!! But my battery was depleted in no time. I know there are devices that you can use to charge your phone on the go. Has anyone used them? Any opinions on which ones are best? Going to be in London, Paris and a few other cities in the fall where we want to use the app and GPS. At the rate it went in NYC, it'll be gone shortly after lunch!
Extra charge for iPhone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 9 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 10 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 Advice please...
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Ireland Bus tours
- 15 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 16 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 22 Athens Marathon
- 23 Paris before xmas or after
- 24 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct