I have rented my rental car fo the week from Dublin will be driving south west for 1 week. Someone was kind enough to suggest Icarhireinsurance.com as extra insurance. I have looked on the website and it does seem to be a good deal. Has anyone used them and is it worth it? I guess for peace of mind it may be any thoughs??
Extra Car insurance
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 London at Easter
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 6 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 16 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 23 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla