I have rented my rental car fo the week from Dublin will be driving south west for 1 week. Someone was kind enough to suggest Icarhireinsurance.com as extra insurance. I have looked on the website and it does seem to be a good deal. Has anyone used them and is it worth it? I guess for peace of mind it may be any thoughs??
Extra Car insurance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Paris to Rome
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 11 London tube
- 12 bath or york
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Lavender Fields
- 16 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 19 Local Tour in Provence?
- 20 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 car rental info
- 23 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!