I booked a flight from Orbitz for Turkish airlines for JFK to Munich and Zurich to JFK. I would like to change my departure city(Zuric) and extend my return flight. The attendant at the counter stated nothing can be done because there are no seats in my class available from JFK to Munich that day at that time. He then stated when I land in Munich to try and extend in Munich. Isn't this a big risk?
Sorry first time booking a flight internationally.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 hill of crosses
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 9 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 20 Austria Trip Report
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help