I booked a flight from Orbitz for Turkish airlines for JFK to Munich and Zurich to JFK. I would like to change my departure city(Zuric) and extend my return flight. The attendant at the counter stated nothing can be done because there are no seats in my class available from JFK to Munich that day at that time. He then stated when I land in Munich to try and extend in Munich. Isn't this a big risk?
Sorry first time booking a flight internationally.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in august
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 4 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Greece
- 8 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 9 Iceland france spain
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Hiking lake Como
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 25 Renting a car in Greece