I booked a flight from Orbitz for Turkish airlines for JFK to Munich and Zurich to JFK. I would like to change my departure city(Zuric) and extend my return flight. The attendant at the counter stated nothing can be done because there are no seats in my class available from JFK to Munich that day at that time. He then stated when I land in Munich to try and extend in Munich. Isn't this a big risk?
Sorry first time booking a flight internationally.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 2 Greece mainland and islands
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 7 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 12 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 13 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 16 Oyster card?
- 17 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 London Theater
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 9 day Trip to Scotland