I booked a flight from Orbitz for Turkish airlines for JFK to Munich and Zurich to JFK. I would like to change my departure city(Zuric) and extend my return flight. The attendant at the counter stated nothing can be done because there are no seats in my class available from JFK to Munich that day at that time. He then stated when I land in Munich to try and extend in Munich. Isn't this a big risk?
Sorry first time booking a flight internationally.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 Engadine Valley help
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights