I booked a flight from Orbitz for Turkish airlines for JFK to Munich and Zurich to JFK. I would like to change my departure city(Zuric) and extend my return flight. The attendant at the counter stated nothing can be done because there are no seats in my class available from JFK to Munich that day at that time. He then stated when I land in Munich to try and extend in Munich. Isn't this a big risk?
Sorry first time booking a flight internationally.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 2 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 아달 www.adal.ml 파주오피 파주건마 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 9 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Via del Sale, Italy
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?