We have 1st class seats tenetively reserved on the express bus from Nurnberg to Praha in September 2010. The Seats reserved are 37(aisle), 35 (window), 33 (aisle) and 31 (window). Does anybody know which seats these are. There are 14 1st class seats. The first 2 rows on both sides of bus right behind the driver are facing each other (row 1 backwards to road) with a table between them. The next 1 1/2 row ( 4 seats then 2 seats) are facing forward. I am trying to find out if we have 4 seats with a table between us and which side of the bus we are on. The seating can not specify table when reserving. Thanks
Express bus from Nurnberg to Praha
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 London visit
- 3 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 4 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 21 Days in Central Europe
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 14 My itinerary for Greece
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 London 2nd time around
- 21 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March