We have 1st class seats tenetively reserved on the express bus from Nurnberg to Praha in September 2010. The Seats reserved are 37(aisle), 35 (window), 33 (aisle) and 31 (window). Does anybody know which seats these are. There are 14 1st class seats. The first 2 rows on both sides of bus right behind the driver are facing each other (row 1 backwards to road) with a table between them. The next 1 1/2 row ( 4 seats then 2 seats) are facing forward. I am trying to find out if we have 4 seats with a table between us and which side of the bus we are on. The seating can not specify table when reserving. Thanks
Express bus from Nurnberg to Praha
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Place to propose
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 8 Prague Main Train Station
- 9 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 12 Three for the road
- 13 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 14 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 15 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 British drivers
- 20 Portugal in September
- 21 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed