We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 going to italy
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 7 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 12 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 13 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 14 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Ayasofya Hotel
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...