We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 14 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 25 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain