We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 4 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 5 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 6 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 13 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 14 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 15 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 16 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 24 Verona and Lake Garda
- 25 20 Days in Europe