We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 4 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 5 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 12 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 13 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 14 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 15 Vet my itinerary
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Good and not too touristy restaurants