We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 2 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 3 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 8 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 16 VIGO, SPAIN
- 17 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 18 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 19 Potential trip - Balkans
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 22 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 23 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 24 Bus Croatia
- 25 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).