We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 2 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 3 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 4 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 5 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 6 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 7 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 8 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 9 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 10 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 11 Tuscany literature
- 12 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 13 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 14 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 15 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 16 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 17 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 18 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 19 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 20 wandering in venice
- 21 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 22 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Final Itinerary help