We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island honeymoon
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 Italy/ Spain in December
- 4 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 5 Spain and Portugal in February
- 6 Spain Itinerary
- 7 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 8 Please help me give good travel advice
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 11 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 12 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 13 ideas for Portugal please
- 14 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 15 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 16 Car Rentals in Athens
- 17 One night for dinner in Rome
- 18 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 19 Berlin Itinerary
- 20 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 21 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 22 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 23 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 24 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 25 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules