We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 3 Venice Film Fest
- 4 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 evening of song and dance
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 18 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 19 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 20 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Where to from Verona
- 23 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London