We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Whistle stop family road trip
- 4 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 5 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 6 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 9 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Zadar or Sibenik
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 23 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 24 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 25 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels