We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transit Visa
- 2 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 3 Travelling Iceland
- 4 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Italian lake cruise
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Tuscany Itinerary
- 9 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Route Information
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question