We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 5 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Day trip on the Rhine
- 14 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 15 Germany-berlin marathon
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 museum passes in Rome
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 23 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 24 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 25 Estonia Amber