We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노ஜ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ஜ코리아카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Ostuni favourites
- 4 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 7 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 8 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 9 온라인카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼온라인카지노
- 10 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 11 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）월드카지노
- 12 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）아시안카지노
- 13 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 14 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 15 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 16 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 17 Cochem or Beilstein
- 18 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 21 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 22 Barcelona sites: attire
- 23 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 24 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노
- 25 Paris Visite pass