We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley itinerary
- 2 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 3 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 10 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 13 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 16 Should we go to Vienna?
- 17 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 18 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 19 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Renting a car
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 25 Restaurant week in France