We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question