We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 100 years of French gratitude
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Day Trips from Nice
- 16 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 17 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 20 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 21 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 22 Istanbul water
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...