We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 6 20 free days of Europe
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Travel WiFi - France
- 16 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Ireland one week
- 23 Berlin restaurant recs
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 Spain Trip Report