We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 2 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 3 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 4 Paris food tours?
- 5 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 6 Norway in the nutshell
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 9 Puglia and Matera
- 10 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 11 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 12 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 13 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 14 Day Trip From London
- 15 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 16 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 17 French towns in autumn
- 18 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 19 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 20 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 21 What area of Venice to stay?
- 22 la spezia vs. levanto
- 23 Southern Puglia Italy
- 24 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 25 Toulouse Metro & Train Station