We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Potential trip - Balkans
- 3 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 4 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 5 car rental agency
- 6 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 7 Italy for 5 nights!
- 8 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 9 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Paris Art Galleries
- 12 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 13 Paris Bastille Day
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 16 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 17 Croatia help
- 18 River Cruise
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 23 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 24 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 25 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??