We are Vietnamese and will have a short trip to Paris in 6 days early May (Mon - Sun). I plan to spend the fist 3 days in Paris, and the rest in some countryside areas around Paris (which is about 2 - 3 hours maximum by car).
Would anyone please help to suggest any places? We would like to explore:
- Yellow fields
- Small & old villages/town
- Natural beauties
We also see some other interesting places such as: Le Mont St. Michelle or Honfleur. But we are not sure if it is possible to visit both these places together with any countryside places that have yellow fields as well in 03 days.
Much appreciated your advice as we have never been to Paris before.
Many thanks in advance.
Exploring the countryside around Paris in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Paris
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 7 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Internet or travel agent?
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?