I am beginning to research a trip to Ireland. Dont want to go the usual "tourist " route. We are looking at trying to see the small towns and meet the people. Any suggestions? I have heard the way to go is Bed and Breakfasts.
Exploring Ireland-off the tourist track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 American Express
- 8 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 9 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 10 Help with European vacation plan
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Three ferries to Mull
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma