I am beginning to research a trip to Ireland. Dont want to go the usual "tourist " route. We are looking at trying to see the small towns and meet the people. Any suggestions? I have heard the way to go is Bed and Breakfasts.
Exploring Ireland-off the tourist track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 3 Hotel in Lisbon
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 6 Train tickets France and Spain
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 9 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 10 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 Florence during Holy Week
- 13 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 16 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 17 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 18 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Barcelona or no ?
- 21 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 22 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 23 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 24 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?