I am beginning to research a trip to Ireland. Dont want to go the usual "tourist " route. We are looking at trying to see the small towns and meet the people. Any suggestions? I have heard the way to go is Bed and Breakfasts.
Exploring Ireland-off the tourist track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Never To Return
- 2 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 3 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 4 Decision time...
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 7 Authentic czech food
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 13 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 16 Italy - unusually so
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 About cars in Austria
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Greek Islands in October - who's open?