I am beginning to research a trip to Ireland. Dont want to go the usual "tourist " route. We are looking at trying to see the small towns and meet the people. Any suggestions? I have heard the way to go is Bed and Breakfasts.
Exploring Ireland-off the tourist track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 First visit to France in November
- 5 Photographer in Paris?
- 6 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 7 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 8 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 9 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 10 Venice; recommendations
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 13 Sardinia in early May
- 14 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 15 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 21 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 22 Finistère Base
- 23 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 24 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 25 Murren in June by myself