I am beginning to research a trip to Ireland. Dont want to go the usual "tourist " route. We are looking at trying to see the small towns and meet the people. Any suggestions? I have heard the way to go is Bed and Breakfasts.
Exploring Ireland-off the tourist track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 In Paris on my own
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 7 Questions for Paris residents
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 10 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 11 Venice - apartment??????
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 19 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 20 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 25 Mont St. Michele?