I am beginning to research a trip to Ireland. Dont want to go the usual "tourist " route. We are looking at trying to see the small towns and meet the people. Any suggestions? I have heard the way to go is Bed and Breakfasts.
Exploring Ireland-off the tourist track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 2 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 3 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 4 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 5 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 6 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 12 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 13 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 14 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 15 British English
- 16 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 17 Spain for 7 days
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 22 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A town in France for a month