Hi, I would be visiting France for a 1 month long course. On weekends, I would like to explore not just the French scenery but also the countries nearby. Should I buy a Eurail pass or something else you would suggest !!
Exploring Europe by Train !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 2 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 5 London restaurants
- 6 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 7 biking in France
- 8 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 9 ITALO trains need help
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 13 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 14 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 15 100 years of French gratitude
- 16 London for Free
- 17 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 18 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 19 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 20 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 21 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 22 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 25 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??