Hi, I would be visiting France for a 1 month long course. On weekends, I would like to explore not just the French scenery but also the countries nearby. Should I buy a Eurail pass or something else you would suggest !!
Exploring Europe by Train !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 9 Moving to Belfast
- 10 Luggage sizing
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 13 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 14 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 15 London during Christmas week
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 18 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 Eleanor's Pages
- 25 LIVIGNO - Ski School