Hi, I would be visiting France for a 1 month long course. On weekends, I would like to explore not just the French scenery but also the countries nearby. Should I buy a Eurail pass or something else you would suggest !!
Exploring Europe by Train !!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Apartments in Rome
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??