Hi, I would be visiting France for a 1 month long course. On weekends, I would like to explore not just the French scenery but also the countries nearby. Should I buy a Eurail pass or something else you would suggest !!
Exploring Europe by Train !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 11 Internet or travel agent?
- 12 Paris and where else?
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 15 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 24 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 25 Autumn in Paris