Hi, I would be visiting France for a 1 month long course. On weekends, I would like to explore not just the French scenery but also the countries nearby. Should I buy a Eurail pass or something else you would suggest !!
Exploring Europe by Train !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 3 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Baltic cruise ports
- 6 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 7 Questions for Paris residents
- 8 Central European train travel
- 9 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Stay in Venice
- 13 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 14 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 15 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 16 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 17 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 20 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 21 London Weekend
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May