Hi, I would be visiting France for a 1 month long course. On weekends, I would like to explore not just the French scenery but also the countries nearby. Should I buy a Eurail pass or something else you would suggest !!
Exploring Europe by Train !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 2 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 3 Day Trips from Nice
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Norway 2014
- 10 Istanbul water
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 17 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 18 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 19 Siena Favorites?
- 20 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 21 biking in France
- 22 using airbnb for the first time...
- 23 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 24 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 25 Help with France itinerary