Hi, I would be visiting France for a 1 month long course. On weekends, I would like to explore not just the French scenery but also the countries nearby. Should I buy a Eurail pass or something else you would suggest !!
Exploring Europe by Train !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 6 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 7 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 8 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 11 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 12 Stay in Venice
- 13 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 12 days in italy help
- 18 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 19 Athens and which islands?
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 22 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 23 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 24 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 25 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?