I am planning to fly to India from New York while visiting Paris and Zurich. My US visa (J1) is expired but I have my DS2019 (work permit) till 2012. Will it be possible to get the Schengen visa from USA. I heard that you need a valid US visa for that or you get that from your home country. As I am planning to visit Paris, Venice and Zurich, if any of the three countries (France, Swiss, Italy) gives me, it should be ok I guess. Please let me know guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 5 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Scotland itinerary help
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 16 Swimming to Paris
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 Hiking in Switzerland
- 24 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 25 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace