I am planning to fly to India from New York while visiting Paris and Zurich. My US visa (J1) is expired but I have my DS2019 (work permit) till 2012. Will it be possible to get the Schengen visa from USA. I heard that you need a valid US visa for that or you get that from your home country. As I am planning to visit Paris, Venice and Zurich, if any of the three countries (France, Swiss, Italy) gives me, it should be ok I guess. Please let me know guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Russia
- 2 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 14 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 15 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours