I am planning to fly to India from New York while visiting Paris and Zurich. My US visa (J1) is expired but I have my DS2019 (work permit) till 2012. Will it be possible to get the Schengen visa from USA. I heard that you need a valid US visa for that or you get that from your home country. As I am planning to visit Paris, Venice and Zurich, if any of the three countries (France, Swiss, Italy) gives me, it should be ok I guess. Please let me know guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 Cascais or Algarve?
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Scotland in 7 Days
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?