I am planning to fly to India from New York while visiting Paris and Zurich. My US visa (J1) is expired but I have my DS2019 (work permit) till 2012. Will it be possible to get the Schengen visa from USA. I heard that you need a valid US visa for that or you get that from your home country. As I am planning to visit Paris, Venice and Zurich, if any of the three countries (France, Swiss, Italy) gives me, it should be ok I guess. Please let me know guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help