I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 9 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 Novels set in Greece
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions