I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Spain Questions
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 25 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus