I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Lofoten ferry
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?