I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 22 year olds in Europe
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Granada
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 18 Coffee in Naples
- 19 A Sardinia trip report
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?