I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Paris in 1 Day
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Transports in Santorini