I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 8 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 23 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 24 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 25 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook