I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Venice
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 11 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Traveling to Munich
- 14 Day trips from Marseille
- 15 London tube
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 cooking classes
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 Zurich, Switzerland
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 25 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014