I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
- 1 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 Apartment in Seville
- 6 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 10 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 11 Ovington Square Flat
- 12 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 13 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Hotels in Sorrento
- 21 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 22 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 23 Germany with 6 month old.
- 24 Day trip to Capri
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?