I came to Europe in August to work in prague and became a bit lazy about the visa process and now my schengen visa is long expired. I know it was dumb so if anyone wants to post about me being stupid please keep it to yourself as all I'm asking for is information. I'm not worried about travel in schengen area as I have never been checked and I don't travel too often. My question is I want to go back to USA in April and what country will I have the most luck flying out of? I have been reading up on the subject and it seems that Germany and England are definite no's. I'm based out of prague but can really get to any airport as I don't want to have to pay the fine or be banned from Europe for a period of time. I have seen Italy as maybe the best place but does anyone have any advice as to Portugal or any other countries? All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Expired schengen visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving