I know that airfare varies from Jan - Dec and I know it depends on ones accomodations and what type of dining is done. Could you give me a range in the Budget/Moderate catagory for a one week or two week vacation please. Anything in Western Europe from Portugal to Austria, England to Italy. Thanks.
Experts only please - What is the average cost of a European vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 2 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 3 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 4 Taormina to Palermo
- 5 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 6 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 7 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 12 Taormina Sicily
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Suggestion for travel memories
- 18 Budget family trip to Europe
- 19 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 20 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 21 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 25 How to decide where to go in Europe