While online today I saw footage from protests in Athens and learned of the airport closure today due to strikes. We've already booked our flights for September. Anyone have any experiences while in Greece during the strikes ie. Is it safe to travel there.
Experiences with Strikes in Greece?
- 1 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 2 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 3 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 4 Palio Parking
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 7 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Oxford to Rye
- 10 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 11 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 12 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 15 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 16 italy itinerary for comments
- 17 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 18 Extra screening at immigration
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 21 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey