Heading to Rome soon and confused about all the horror stories about FCO. I travelled over 100,000 miles last year..but still I'm hearing scary stories about having EVERYTHING stolen from me at the Rome Airport. Especially phones, chargers and computers. IAm I really at risk of the things I have in my carry-on? How could this happen unless I am an idiot? And how worried do I really have to be about my checked luggage? Any input is greatly appreciated.
Experienced Traveling confused about the Rome Airport Theft Warnings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 14 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?