Heading to Rome soon and confused about all the horror stories about FCO. I travelled over 100,000 miles last year..but still I'm hearing scary stories about having EVERYTHING stolen from me at the Rome Airport. Especially phones, chargers and computers. IAm I really at risk of the things I have in my carry-on? How could this happen unless I am an idiot? And how worried do I really have to be about my checked luggage? Any input is greatly appreciated.
Experienced Traveling confused about the Rome Airport Theft Warnings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Share Your Smile
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 10 St Germain
- 11 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 12 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 15 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 24 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 25 When to go to Sicily