I'm starting to plan my next trip to Paris (yayy!) and plan to rent an apartment again. Last time I somehow ended up near Chatelet-Les Halles, my least favorite part of the city center. Even being just off Rue Montorgeuil didn't make up for it.
So, for those of you who have rented short-term apartments in Paris.... where do you like to stay? What neighborhood makes you feel like you're living your Parisian fantasy life?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome
Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?