We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Brugge hotel help
- 25 Five night Ireland Trip
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?