We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 cell plan ?
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 Best daypack ?
- 6 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 9 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 10 Best layover option
- 11 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 12 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 23 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?