We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 12 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Which order should I travel
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?