We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 TIM in FCO - update
- 22 London GTG May 19-25
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?