We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 AVE train tickets questions.
- 12 Manchester on derby weekend
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Visiting the Black Forest
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 20 Car hire
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 25 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?