We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Nice driving
- 2 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 3 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 4 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 5 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 Barcelona on budget
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
- 12 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Cost of Van from CDG
- 16 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 17 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 18 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Northern Italian Food
- 21 German Train travel
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 Santorini, Paros/Ios
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?