We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 22 Towersey, London
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?