We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. [We plan on taking public transportation and walking so we are not lugging our carseats from the US.}
It's my understanding that we probably wouldn't be able to find a taxi at the stand outside CDG that has carseats. Has anyone used Paris Car (website- http://pariscab.com/index.htm). They seem pricey, but I like that they provide carseats. If anyone has another car/taxi service that provides carseats for babies and preschoolers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 8 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Short Trip to Paris
- 16 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 17 17 days in England
- 18 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 19 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 20 Italy Trip Report
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 24 Parking in Girona
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?