Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Loire or Provence in January?
- 4 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 5 Rome or Venice first
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 11 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 12 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 25 B&B in Ireland