Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone