Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 SKYPE ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 17 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 22 Sim Cards
- 23 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 Portugal rental car