Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 B&Bs in Ireland
- 5 travel fan 220v?
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Guide in Russia
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Zadar or Sibenik
- 23 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio