Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 What type of visa is right for me?
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 12 Munich
- 13 First time in France
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 23 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw