Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 Italy for the first time
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Spain Trip Report
- 13 CDG international flight
- 14 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 15 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 16 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 17 Norfolk base
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 5 Day itinerary
- 25 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!