Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 2 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Uffizi Phone Number
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Gites in Provence
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017