Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour or independent
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 5 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 6 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 7 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Classical Music in Milan
- 10 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 17 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 20 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 21 Sienna with kids
- 22 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 23 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 St Remy area for Provence base?