Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 French open 2017
- 7 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 8 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 9 Amalfi October 16-25
- 10 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 13 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 14 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 15 Naples
- 16 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 19 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 20 Rental car return in Nice
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Alhambra
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 25 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia