Does anone have any experience - good or bad - with Expedia's bargain fares? These are the ones that show up first when you run a fare search, and the only way they allow you to buy it is that you first purchase the fare, then after you have committed, it lets you know flight times, connections and airline. These are non-cancellable.
Seems risky to me, but the fares are so attractive! We're looking for a straightforward San Francisco to Heathrow RT.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 2 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 3 train from ravenna to parma
- 4 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 5 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 6 Puglia
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 10 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Manchester on derby weekend
- 15 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 16 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Day trips from Uzes
- 19 Greece Experts
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 24 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 25 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport