Has anyone heard of this company? Does it have a good reputation? It seems like too good of a deal to be true, but for someone trying to travel to Europe on a VERY limited budget, it may work. Please let me know what you know and/or think! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?