We'll be taking RER B from CDG to Chatalet-Les Halles on our way to Hotel de Nice (r. Rivoli across the street from place Baudoyer).
I think I read somewhere that there was construction there...but even if not, finding the right exit has been always a challenge in the past. I tend to get disoriented.
What is your best advice?
Also...would it just be easier to get off at St Michel? The walk seems about the same (15 min or less) and the station is much simpler to navigate and when you exit, it's really easy to orient yourself (because of the river).
NOTE: We only have carry-on rollers, so the walk is easy. No need to suggest a taxi or bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Which area to stay in London
- 5 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 6 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 7 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 10 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 24 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 25 Lisbon - a few tips