We'll be taking RER B from CDG to Chatalet-Les Halles on our way to Hotel de Nice (r. Rivoli across the street from place Baudoyer).
I think I read somewhere that there was construction there...but even if not, finding the right exit has been always a challenge in the past. I tend to get disoriented.
What is your best advice?
Also...would it just be easier to get off at St Michel? The walk seems about the same (15 min or less) and the station is much simpler to navigate and when you exit, it's really easy to orient yourself (because of the river).
NOTE: We only have carry-on rollers, so the walk is easy. No need to suggest a taxi or bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Germany or Sweden
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 6 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Bordeaux to Nice
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 25 Rome to Venice