We'll be taking RER B from CDG to Chatalet-Les Halles on our way to Hotel de Nice (r. Rivoli across the street from place Baudoyer).
I think I read somewhere that there was construction there...but even if not, finding the right exit has been always a challenge in the past. I tend to get disoriented.
What is your best advice?
Also...would it just be easier to get off at St Michel? The walk seems about the same (15 min or less) and the station is much simpler to navigate and when you exit, it's really easy to orient yourself (because of the river).
NOTE: We only have carry-on rollers, so the walk is easy. No need to suggest a taxi or bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 2 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Athens
- 15 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 16 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 21 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 22 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 23 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 24 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 25 Wimbledon Debenture tickets