We'll be taking RER B from CDG to Chatalet-Les Halles on our way to Hotel de Nice (r. Rivoli across the street from place Baudoyer).
I think I read somewhere that there was construction there...but even if not, finding the right exit has been always a challenge in the past. I tend to get disoriented.
What is your best advice?
Also...would it just be easier to get off at St Michel? The walk seems about the same (15 min or less) and the station is much simpler to navigate and when you exit, it's really easy to orient yourself (because of the river).
NOTE: We only have carry-on rollers, so the walk is easy. No need to suggest a taxi or bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Paris cooking classes
- 10 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train