We'll be taking RER B from CDG to Chatalet-Les Halles on our way to Hotel de Nice (r. Rivoli across the street from place Baudoyer).
I think I read somewhere that there was construction there...but even if not, finding the right exit has been always a challenge in the past. I tend to get disoriented.
What is your best advice?
Also...would it just be easier to get off at St Michel? The walk seems about the same (15 min or less) and the station is much simpler to navigate and when you exit, it's really easy to orient yourself (because of the river).
NOTE: We only have carry-on rollers, so the walk is easy. No need to suggest a taxi or bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노＼＼『▣』 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 『▣』＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 4 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 Croatia
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 Norway -Trips
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two