We'll be taking RER B from CDG to Chatalet-Les Halles on our way to Hotel de Nice (r. Rivoli across the street from place Baudoyer).
I think I read somewhere that there was construction there...but even if not, finding the right exit has been always a challenge in the past. I tend to get disoriented.
What is your best advice?
Also...would it just be easier to get off at St Michel? The walk seems about the same (15 min or less) and the station is much simpler to navigate and when you exit, it's really easy to orient yourself (because of the river).
NOTE: We only have carry-on rollers, so the walk is easy. No need to suggest a taxi or bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 3 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Barcelona - places to stay
- 11 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 12 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 13 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 14 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 15 Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Palermo Apartment
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 SURPRISE TRIP
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition