The Hôtel de Caumont in Aix-en-Provence (http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/home), a lovely mansion built in the early 18th century, has been restored and turned into an art center.
From 6 may to 13 septembre 2015, the Caumont Art Centre will be inaugurated with a major exhibition of more than sixty paintings and drawings from Giovanni Antonio Canal, known as Canaletto (1697-1768).
For more information, please follow this link : http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/events/canaletto-rome-london-venice
A good opportunity to travel in the South of France, isn't it ?
See you in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 Greece
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 southeast sicily town as home base
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Best Viking Sites
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living