The Hôtel de Caumont in Aix-en-Provence (http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/home), a lovely mansion built in the early 18th century, has been restored and turned into an art center.
From 6 may to 13 septembre 2015, the Caumont Art Centre will be inaugurated with a major exhibition of more than sixty paintings and drawings from Giovanni Antonio Canal, known as Canaletto (1697-1768).
For more information, please follow this link : http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/events/canaletto-rome-london-venice
A good opportunity to travel in the South of France, isn't it ?
See you in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Where to stay in Milos
- 3 Krakow
- 4 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 5 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Norway Honeymoon
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Schengen Rule
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler