The Hôtel de Caumont in Aix-en-Provence (http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/home), a lovely mansion built in the early 18th century, has been restored and turned into an art center.
From 6 may to 13 septembre 2015, the Caumont Art Centre will be inaugurated with a major exhibition of more than sixty paintings and drawings from Giovanni Antonio Canal, known as Canaletto (1697-1768).
For more information, please follow this link : http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/events/canaletto-rome-london-venice
A good opportunity to travel in the South of France, isn't it ?
See you in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 2 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 5 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 6 Berlin to Italy
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Florence - Where to stay
- 11 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Killarney
- 13 Where to go!?
- 14 First time in Bulgaria
- 15 Vacation
- 16 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Dog friendly hotels
- 25 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter