The Hôtel de Caumont in Aix-en-Provence (http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/home), a lovely mansion built in the early 18th century, has been restored and turned into an art center.
From 6 may to 13 septembre 2015, the Caumont Art Centre will be inaugurated with a major exhibition of more than sixty paintings and drawings from Giovanni Antonio Canal, known as Canaletto (1697-1768).
For more information, please follow this link : http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/events/canaletto-rome-london-venice
A good opportunity to travel in the South of France, isn't it ?
See you in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 2 Lisbon trip report
- 3 restaurants in Marais district
- 4 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 7 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 11 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 18 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 19 Norway Itinerary
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 24 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?