The Hôtel de Caumont in Aix-en-Provence (http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/home), a lovely mansion built in the early 18th century, has been restored and turned into an art center.
From 6 may to 13 septembre 2015, the Caumont Art Centre will be inaugurated with a major exhibition of more than sixty paintings and drawings from Giovanni Antonio Canal, known as Canaletto (1697-1768).
For more information, please follow this link : http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/events/canaletto-rome-london-venice
A good opportunity to travel in the South of France, isn't it ?
See you in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 12 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 K-Day
- 19 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 20 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?