The Hôtel de Caumont in Aix-en-Provence (http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/home), a lovely mansion built in the early 18th century, has been restored and turned into an art center.
From 6 may to 13 septembre 2015, the Caumont Art Centre will be inaugurated with a major exhibition of more than sixty paintings and drawings from Giovanni Antonio Canal, known as Canaletto (1697-1768).
For more information, please follow this link : http://www.caumont-centredart.com/en/events/canaletto-rome-london-venice
A good opportunity to travel in the South of France, isn't it ?
See you in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Greece and Italy Combo
- 3 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Greece and Italy Combo
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 12 Which city order makes most sense?
- 13 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 14 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 Restaurants in Spain
- 19 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 20 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 Help with basic itinerary
- 25 Short Trip to Paris