kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 14 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 15 car for four adults and four bikes
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 21 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 22 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 23 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 24 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions