kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Excited 6days switzerland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 Switzerland help...?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 12 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Sicily in a winter
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Guidebook for Iceland
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Eastern Europe
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland