kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train rides
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 5 italy itinerary request
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 8 First time in Italy
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 11 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 18 Renting a car in Florence
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Salento penninsula
- 21 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 22 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 23 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 24 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 25 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?