kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Holland/France/Spain
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 9 Why Not Helsinki?
- 10 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 11 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 15 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 16 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 17 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 18 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 19 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 20 Iceland Day 5
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 23 Montenegro in September
- 24 3 week stay in Scotland
- 25 Paris, France