kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Excited 6days switzerland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break