kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Japan or Italy next spring
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 3 If Greece exits
- 4 A plethora of islands
- 5 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 6 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 7 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 8 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 9 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 10 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 11 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 12 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 13 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 14 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 15 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 16 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 17 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 20 Lake Maggiore?
- 21 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 22 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 driving loop in Normandy
- 25 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein