kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Excited 6days switzerland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 8 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 9 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 10 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 11 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 12 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 13 London with Kids
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Greece and Turkey
- 21 Italy food budget
- 22 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 23 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 24 Swiss decisions
- 25 Istanbul's Prince's Islands