kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 2 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 3 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 4 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 5 Tuscany Trip
- 6 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 7 12-14 nights enough ?
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 11 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 15 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 16 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 17 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Need help with my itinerary
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 5 days northern spain, help us !