kindly help what would be the best option to explore Switzerland in 6days? using Swiss Pass/Swiss Flexi Pass/Swiss Card if traveling with 8adults + 3children (below 16yrs old)? we only have to buy 8adults since 3children are free with parents accompany right? should we buy 5days or 6days? from Geneva and return from Basel to Amsterdam.
how it works? the pass entitled for discounted ticket going to mt.titlis/jungfraugh and some others place for the price of 8+3free or have to pay price of 11discounted ticket or 8discounted+3full fare? trying to understand if anyone have used it before purchase.
should we book for pass or point to point ticket start from Geneva? and also if the Pass entitled for discount if we book night train from Basel to Amsterdam?
Our initial itinerary as follow:
time: mid Aug.
from Nice flight to Geneva, arriving early morning in Geneva (Fri).
FRI - SUN = Geneva to Lucerne (2night in Lucerne)
SUN - WED = proceed to Interlaken (3night in interlaken)
the last night will be take overnight train from Basel to Amsterdam (Basel train time at 22.00PM).
about the sightseeing still under searching, now just finalize the route.
any idea if Geneva airport to Train station is easily connected? any place to keep our luggage in train station?
which one is the most economical and reasonable to take, need your idea Please.. Thanks.
Excited 6days switzerland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Grad Schools in London?
- 3 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 12 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 13 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 14 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 15 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 16 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 17 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 21 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 22 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Help neede with Liquria itinerary