My fiance and I will be traveling to Italy for our honeymoon. We have booked two wine tours through Tuscan Escapes and the balance of the tours is about $700 US dollars, they said we need to pay in cash on the day of.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how we should go about this? I am not sure where in Italy I would be able to pull out $700 at one time, and also don't really want to pull $2000 in euros out and be carrying that around. Please let me know what you think! This is our first time in Europe, we are very green and would appreciate all your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lille Braderie 2017
- 2 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 6 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 7 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Uber vs. TfL
- 10 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Athens Help
- 23 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 24 Berlin -clubs
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL