My fiance and I will be traveling to Italy for our honeymoon. We have booked two wine tours through Tuscan Escapes and the balance of the tours is about $700 US dollars, they said we need to pay in cash on the day of.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how we should go about this? I am not sure where in Italy I would be able to pull out $700 at one time, and also don't really want to pull $2000 in euros out and be carrying that around. Please let me know what you think! This is our first time in Europe, we are very green and would appreciate all your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 3 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 First time in London
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 VRBO South Kensington
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?