My fiance and I will be traveling to Italy for our honeymoon. We have booked two wine tours through Tuscan Escapes and the balance of the tours is about $700 US dollars, they said we need to pay in cash on the day of.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how we should go about this? I am not sure where in Italy I would be able to pull out $700 at one time, and also don't really want to pull $2000 in euros out and be carrying that around. Please let me know what you think! This is our first time in Europe, we are very green and would appreciate all your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Theater in London
- 3 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 8 Umbria / Le Marche
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Food in Positano
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Katyn massacres
- 17 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 22 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 Italy