My fiance and I will be traveling to Italy for our honeymoon. We have booked two wine tours through Tuscan Escapes and the balance of the tours is about $700 US dollars, they said we need to pay in cash on the day of.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how we should go about this? I am not sure where in Italy I would be able to pull out $700 at one time, and also don't really want to pull $2000 in euros out and be carrying that around. Please let me know what you think! This is our first time in Europe, we are very green and would appreciate all your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 2 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 3 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 10 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 11 Shall we Gdansk?
- 12 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 13 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August