we have 150 euros in travelers checks. should there be any problem converting them to turkish currency? best location to do so? will need some start up money for a day or two until we fly to cyprus. staying at a marriott near airport and then flying out of SAW to cyprus the next evening.
exchanging money in turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 5 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 6 London - Site List Triage -
- 7 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 17 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 Southern Ireland Help
- 22 Bologna tips
- 23 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 24 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 25 canadian memorial in Normandy France