we have 150 euros in travelers checks. should there be any problem converting them to turkish currency? best location to do so? will need some start up money for a day or two until we fly to cyprus. staying at a marriott near airport and then flying out of SAW to cyprus the next evening.
exchanging money in turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 3 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 4 Taormina to Palermo
- 5 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 8 history museums or locations
- 9 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 10 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 14 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 15 caroline_venezia
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 22 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 23 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 24 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 25 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.