we have 150 euros in travelers checks. should there be any problem converting them to turkish currency? best location to do so? will need some start up money for a day or two until we fly to cyprus. staying at a marriott near airport and then flying out of SAW to cyprus the next evening.
exchanging money in turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 trip to norway
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 My notes on Greece 101
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Five nights in Extremadura
- 25 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary