I'am french woman and I had long dreamed of visiting New York.
The ideal would be to share my apartment with a resident of New York.
Do you know any sites or organizations that offer ads for exchanging apartment exept homeforhome?
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】카지노필승법
- 2 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 3 London best location
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 8 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 11 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 Paris doctor house calls
- 18 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 19 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Guide books for Eastern Europe