I'am french woman and I had long dreamed of visiting New York.
The ideal would be to share my apartment with a resident of New York.
Do you know any sites or organizations that offer ads for exchanging apartment exept homeforhome?
Thank you for your advice.
Exchanging apartment Rouen / New York
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 2 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 3 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 4 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 5 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 6 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 7 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Passport Delays
- 10 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 13 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 14 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 15 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 16 British English
- 17 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 18 Spain for 7 days
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 23 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 Brugge photo on Bing