I'am french woman and I had long dreamed of visiting New York.
The ideal would be to share my apartment with a resident of New York.
Do you know any sites or organizations that offer ads for exchanging apartment exept homeforhome?
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 Breakfast: London
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 9 What is your favorite travel app?
- 10 PLITVICE LAKES
- 11 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 12 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 13 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 14 Berlin to Barcelona
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 19 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 20 Macedonia, Greece
- 21 worthy or no?
- 22 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 25 Seville bus information