I'am french woman and I had long dreamed of visiting New York.
The ideal would be to share my apartment with a resident of New York.
Do you know any sites or organizations that offer ads for exchanging apartment exept homeforhome?
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 2 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 7 Iceland 3 day layover
- 8 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 9 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 12 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 13 Milos beach stay
- 14 Paris to Bordeaux
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 20 Train travel
- 21 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 22 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 23 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!