Looking at an on line currency converter, 10,000 Czech Korunas would come to $503 US. But my Chase bank will charge me $562. Is it best to wait until I get to Prague and use an ATM?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 3 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 7 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 8 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 train or plane
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments